SEMTech Solutions is seeking an electronics technician to support their Scanning Electron Microscope product line in the North American market. The technician will be training on SEMs in the factory for future field service support across North America. Entry level candidates will be considered, along with candidates who have extensive hands-on experience with scientific instruments. The successful candidate will be located in the factory in North Billerica, MA.
- Work on scanning electron microscope upgrades in the factory, as well as installation of tools;
- Perform on-site maintenance and repairs to customers’ scanning electron microscope;
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance services;
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems on sophisticated microscopy equipment;
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, to accomplish collective goals;
- Excellent communication skills related to collaborating with professional engineers and technicians, as well as interfacing directly with customers, and senior management;
- Ability to work outside regular business hours, and/or on-call work.
- Ability to travel;
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Associates degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
How to Apply:
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org