IR Chamber Scope for Scanning Electron Microscopes
Price available by request
The main purpose of the infrared chamberscope is for collision avoidance with the SEM’s final lens when adjusting stage height. There are 4 IR LEDs for chamber illumination and a power on/off green light indicator for making sure that X-ray data collection is not impaired.
The SEMTech Solutions IR Chamberscope provides:
Ultra-high resolution IR camera
10" TFT-LCD Monitor"
- IR Camera – 800 TV Lines (NTSC video); mounted inside the chamber
- Camera Lens – 6mm lens with 40 degree viewing angle
- Four IR LEDs – 880nm wavelength (1.41eV)
- LCD Monitor – Up to 1024×768 resolution
- Vacuum Interface – Provided by SEMTech Solutions
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Not a problem.
At SEMTech Solutions, our experts are ready to help you find the right technology for the job. If you can’t find the system you need, contact us. One of our experts would be happy to help you find the right used SEM.