The STS SD EDS detector can also be configured as a Si(Li) replacement on most end-user installed EDS systems.
SEMTech Solutions provides the following support for our customers:
- Manufacture of chamber flange
- SDD Detector factory installed and tested prior to shipment
- 1st Line of Service Support
- IXRF Software installed and tested on the SEM Imaging PC – One PC Solution
The STS SD Detector provides exceptional and stable performance over a wide range of count rates (up to >1Mcps input rate).
The detector output is fully adaptable to provide optimized input directly to most analogue or digital pulse processing systems. The STS SD silicon drift detector operates with a single power supply unit and can be supplied with or without a digital pulse processor. Our STS SD system is vibration free and supplied with vacuum interface for any commercially available SEM.
The STS SD Silicon Drift Detector provides
- Industry standard signal output
- Compatibility with most existing pulse processing systems
- Reliable peltier cooled design
- Low noise, excellent resolution, high rate capability
- Single and multi-sensor products
- Electron trap standard on sensors (SEM)
- Optional translation stages / manual slides
- Various collimation option
- Availability in standard or compact models
SDD Detector options for EDS Analysis