The feeling of a brand new SEM, at a fraction of the price.
When compared to used SEMs, SEMView8000 upgraded systems deliver:
Better productivity with a new Win10 SEM user interface and new electronics, creating superior image clarity
Enhanced security through advanced firewall and anti-virus software giving you protection and the ability to collaborate remotely with out of network groups
World class support with a dedicated team of electron beam professionals located throughout the Americas and Europe, flexible contracts, and remote diagnostic capabilities
Save time by automating repetitive tasks
Pre-programmed SEM States allow for semi-auto operation for production parts of your workflows.
Experience higher quality images
The SEMView8000 can produce up to a 64 Megapixel image.
Access & operate your equipment wherever you are
Remote access and operation capabilities of the SEMView8000 allow you to operate your SEM wherever you have an internet connection.
Spend less time fighting your software and more time using it
The SEMView8000 Win10 platform is engineered by SEM professionals for ease-of-use by optimizing each function to reduce the number of human to system inputs required.
- A mouse-driven SEM user interface
- SEMView8000 preloaded
- Universal control card, and numerous power supplies
- Upgrade your existing SEM or purchase a pre-configured system from our factory.
Technical Component Information
- PC Console supports a Large Single or Dual Monitors for SEM & EDS Applications
- Mobile, Ergonomic Design with Easy Access
- Modular layout configuration allows for Bay/Chase or Odd Room Sizes
- A single universal SEM Electronics card mounted inside the enclosure.
- Consists of Numerous Power Supplies to Drive All SEM Functions.
- HV Power Supply Controls:
Secondary Electron Detector Voltages
- Acceleration Voltage
- Gun Bias
- Filament Current
- Win10TM PC contains a 64 MegaPixel (8K x 8K) Frame Grabber
- SEMTech Solutions’ Software, SEMView and ShareView, offer High Pixel Image Acquisition and secure remote on-line access for improved serviceability.
- Toolbar features include:
- File saving
- Text & symbol annotation
- Wobble, Deguass
- Tv Rate, Line Scan, Spot Mode
- Pre-programmed SEM States Rapid Scan, Slow Scans, RS “Frame” Averaging
- Contrast & Brightness, Stigmation & Focus, Magnification
- Configurable quick selection tools
Schedule an Interactive Demonstration
with Our Application Engineer
Test out your specific use case by choosing from one of our many in-house samples – or send your own to us. See exactly what the SEMView8000 has to offer.